6 Real-Life Examples of Cover
A cover letter is a letter of
introduction that highlights
your key achievements and entitles you for a job
opening. This is the first document the reader views,
and if it fails to captivate interest, your resume
might not be viewed at all.
Here is a list of funny, real-life examples of cover letter
1. "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and
2. "Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen
gallons so far."
3. "Reason for leaving my last job: They insisted that
employees get to work by 8:45 am every morning. I
couldn't work under thos conditions."
4. "Let's meet, so you can ‘ooh' and ‘aah' over my
5. "I’m currently looking for any paying position
freelance, part-time, or full-time."
6. "I’m married and at the present time, live in a farm
located on the countryside … from where I attend to my
clients online, grow organic vegetables and raise my
two small daughters."
Need a Professional Resume?
Please Note: The content of this article can be forwarded, published, printed and distributed without the consent of the owner of
Perfect Editing Solutions. However, the URL (http://www.perfectediting.com) must be mentioned wherever this article is reproduced.